We actively endeavor to suppress the access and mechanisms of defamation, sabotage, and/or manipulation of
- hostiles who defame others with mischaracterizing lawsuits or mischaracterizing Internet posts,
- contextually imbalanced/sensational reporters,
- social media gossips,
- falsely accusatory officials who are non-jurisdictional or engaged in unlawfully dishonest exploitation, and
The salient, direct connection to protective roles results in a psychosocial phenomenon among a small percentage of people who tend to attack their own protectors, particularly during times of stress and with the inevitability of disappointments within unpleasant circumstances.
- To provide an impartial, simple example, some patients are quick to voice a variety of criticisms against dentists who act in good faith, but who inevitably are associated with waiting-time inconveniences, burdensome costs, and discomforts—which can occasionally lead to distorted complaints, for which there sometimes can be no method for disproving a negative, occasionally snowballing into an unjustly destroyed career.
- More relatable within some of our niches, there have been famous career implosions of entertainers who have taken for granted the agents, entertainment attorneys, and producers who had discreetly maintained skills and relationships to support culturally delicate careers.
- Pertinent to a far different sector, some people spout wildly skewed and false criticisms against members of the JSOC and US/British/Israeli foreign HUMINT communities who quietly risk their lives for unavoidably disconcerting protection from the mayhem that would otherwise come against us.
- Some people can be tempted to identify attorneys and other confidentiality-upholding service providers as being convenient scapegoats. Many people dehumanize us and do not consider that our how our innocent family members and colleagues suffer heavy personal turmoil, even for individual occurrences of consumer-level exploitation. In reality, severe cultural and professional responses are automatically triggered, often with wildly disproportionate severity, because we also work in some extremely sensitive realms; even a single modestly negative review that is unintentionally invalid or exploited as a scapegoat can cause irreversible destruction. Then, unlike ordinary consumer realms, other professional, legal, and governmental responses to any slight, undeserved negativity can involuntarily trigger massive reverberations, reversing all technical and legal protections of confidentiality (such as seemingly anonymous reviews) and intensively examining the accusers' affairs. Eventual civil judgments for libel, tortious business interruption, and defamation are rarely sufficient to cover the damages, even when such judgments often wipe out all of the assets of the consumer and/or associated small business.
To enable at least a token of tangible comprehension of the ambiguous damages that could be in the millions of dollars, with the hope to deter non-niche-relevant people from becoming clients if they know themselves to have cavalier volatility, any of the following acts shall be pre-specified to incur damages of no less than four thousand dollars,
- disclosures to third parties of non-public, appropriately non-disclosable information that is explicitly pre-identified as confidential, whether involving us or another client--with reciprocation from us for your benefit;
- theft of proprietary intellectual property or unlawful espionage;
- publicly posted photography or named references of a client or professional who is at a private dwelling and has a reasonable expectation of privacy;
- threats, assaults, or negligent endangerment of body or property by you or an on-site companion of yours against another client or us;
- false statements of defamation on a Web site or an associated service provider, regarding us or another client;
Any credit balance up to the minimal amount shall be applied respectively.
We hold ourselves in reciprocation of the same commitments to you. Our duties substantially involve protection of client privacy. Please do not hesitate to identify any matters that you share with us as being sensitively confidential, especially if not obvious. Please do not cause any secrets of yours to become potentially public by sharing them with third parties, such as travel agents, or third-party hospitality providers, or independent contractors.
Please click here for more information regarding compartmentalization.
Productive Communications with Us
Especially considering that these are serious matters that surpass the realm of routine hospitality and business services, we are endeavoring to use subjective, explanatory, simple English to introduce legally complex topics, and to provide a deterrent for circumstances that would likely involve far heavier damages. For details, please contact a concierge, on duty 24 hours. Formal, mutually signed written agreements may replace these terms. If you do not agree with these terms, please cancel at no charge within the free window of cancellation, or within three days of placing a reservation, whichever comes last.
In the long run, everyone is best served if we cooperate directly, with open lines of communication. Our fundamental business is dependent on developing perpetually deepening alliances and caring fiduciary relationships with our clients; please realize that we in management genuinely want you to be happy, and we appreciate the time you take to inform us whenever there are opportunities to find creative solutions to achieve that happiness. Contractors and lower-level staffers do not always sustain a fiduciary persona of caring for you, so please make sure your senior concierge fully knows if you remain dissatisfied in any way, and we especially appreciate input from you of your own individualized, creative ideas of ways to make you happy, even if such solutions involve services after you have left. Those are productive and healthy means of communication.
Hospitality unavoidably involves subjective variables in expectations and honest mistakes by well-intentioned personnel and contractors. Uncontrollable circumstances, other clients, and infinite environmental variables inevitably create occasional disappointments and frustrations for our clients. Our particular niche, with the requisite variability of location and contracted staffers, causes us to be routinely inefficient and disappointed without the ability to draw on the efficiency and reliability of the infrastructure of a luxury hotel. When we make mistakes and when there are disappoints to you in any way, please do coordinate with us directly instead of complaining to third parties, or showing off dirty laundry on online forums.